The cast of “Teen Wolf” is set to appear at Comic Con 2011. The cast is set to appear on July 23rd. Last year Dylan attended so hopefully he’ll attend this year! Thanks Colton-Haynes.com for the heads up!
POWER RANGERS SAMURAI
1. When was your first kiss?
I was 14 years old. It was the summer going into freshman year.
2. Who’s your celebrity crush?
3. What’s a girl fashion trend that confuses you?
In high school, girls started wearing high-waisted pants with their shirts tucked into them. I don’t get what that’s about.
4. What’s the chick flick you secretly love?
Never Been Kissed.
5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure?
Friends I’ve seen every single episode at least eleven times.
6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
I’ve never thought about that in my life! I thinkShia LaBeouf could do a great job.
7. What’s your dream job?
General Manager for the Mets.
8. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Martin Scorcese, because then I would get to direct Leonardo DiCaprio!
9. Who in your family are you closest to?
I love both my parents so much, I can’t chose just one of them.
10. What’s your favorite Website?
11. What’s the fast food you can’t live without?
12. What’s your worst habit?
Biting my nails.
13. What’s the last song you listened to on your iPod?
“Troublemaker” by Weezer.
14. What’s the last thing you bought?
I bought AA batteries yesterday from Target, for my Xbox controllers.
15. What did you dream about last night?
It was kind of a weird dream. I was a PA or something and I had one of those things in my ear. People were telling me to do stuff, but I wasn’t doing it. Then there was a time cut and I ended up on top of some building and it all turned into some Matrix craziness.
16. How much money is in your wallet right now?
Hmm… sixty dollars.
17. Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ____________.
When I was 17, I was about 5’6″.
I’ve added screencaptures from all of Dylan’s Youtube Videos from before he was on “Teen Wolf”. For those who haven’t seen his videos, you can view them by clicking HERE! Enjoy!
In this interview with “The Block With Tim”, Dylan talks about his movies “High Road” & “The First Time”. Also he answers questions like “What’s the craziest thing Dylan has done for a friend?” & “Would you rather Always be itchy or always feel like you have to pee?”. (Source)